Fabrics at Fleetwood
UK P&P We generally use the Post Office. However, for large or bulky orders we may use a courier. If you have any questions about postage, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our telephone number is 01253 870 470, thank you.
For worldwide postage, we use the best available price and courier or Royal Mail. This includes insurance up to the value of £20.00. For larger amounts or if you want to include a higher amount of insurance, please contact me for additional costs, thank you. You can use our "Contact us" form to do this.
Terms & Conditions of our in store and online sales.
- Fabric is cut specifically to order - all sales are final.
- Please 'double check' all aspects of your order before you submit it.
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 working days.
Please note that these terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- All content on the website is the property of fabricsatfleetwood.co.uk You may not extract any part of the contents of the website without our written consent.
- We reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this website with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website.
- To order products from this website, you must be aged 18 years or above.
- It is advisable that you place a request for a sample prior to ordering any fabric products in specified lengths.
- Once you have placed an order, an email will be sent to you to confirm all relevant details.
- It is advisable to check prior to placing an order for ongoing use of the same product as no guarantee can be given for availability or exact colour matches. I.e. dye lots may change from one batch to another.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure that fabrics are supplied as sample provided we reserve the right to supply fabrics of a similar type where fabric dye lots have changed.
- In the unlikely event we cannot fulfil an order, a refund will be issued and the buyer notified.
- Out of stock items may take up to 8 weeks for delivery.
- Any typographical error or omission in any form of literature issued by us shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of the seller.
- We reserve the right to refuse a transaction of any products advertised on this website. This may be due to:
- the product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- the inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- the identification of a pricing or product description error.
- The product photographs generated for the website are for illustrative purposes only and in no way constitute an exact representation of the product concerned.
- Each product is carefully examined prior to dispatch.
- No claim will be entertained once fabric has been used or cut in anyway or in any production process.
- Liability shall not pass to the seller in the event of any delay caused by the delivery agent used.
- Please see the P&P page for our delivery charges.
- Please note we do NOT accept returns of fabrics cut to order and recommend you order samples prior to purchase of cut lengths.
- All costs related to postage for returns will be borne by the buyer unless goods supplied were faulty. In such a case the supplier shall be responsible.
- When returning faulty goods, the buyer must inform the supplier in writing/email within 7 days of receipt of the goods. You must obtain proof of posting and use a method which requires a signature from the seller/sellers representative to confirm receipt as title for ownership shall remain with the buyer until such time.
- Once we have received the goods we shall initiate the refund or replacement process.